Our team approach to orthopedics extends beyond diagnosis and surgery. It includes sports medicine, patient education, physical and occupational therapy and rehabilitation. This means you get the right care for you at the right time, by the most highly trained, board-certified physicians in the region.
The Meadowview Orthopedic Care Center provides Maysville and the surrounding region with an advanced level of care typically only available in large cities. Access to the latest procedures in joint replacement offered close to home means excellent recovery and return of your function and mobility. Our goal is to help you form an orthopedic plan of care that will optimize goals for your musculoskeletal health.
Our board certified specialists handle:
- Pediatric & adult orthopedic medicine
- Total joint procedures, including hips, knees & shoulders
- Small-incision & minimally invasive arthoscopic surgery
- Sports-related injuries & rehabilitation in athletes & active individuals
- Management of degenerative joint diseases, such as osteoarthritis